Nikon 200-600mm When?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
djrocks66
OP djrocks66 Senior Member • Posts: 1,606
Re: Nikon 200-600mm When?

bsinc1962 wrote:

djrocks66 wrote:

I have been patiently waiting for a long telephoto lens for the Z system. I am now starting to lose patience though. I am using both the Z7 and Z6II and enjoy using the system but having to adapt my Sigma 150-600mm C is getting old. It is very inconsistent with both cameras. It requires a lot of work to get sharp images of BIF. I was hoping by now Nikon would have released something. I know the whole world is upside down with the COVID pandemic but I feel like every other system has their own native long telephoto by now. I guess I should have held onto my D850 and D500. At least they worked well with the Sigma. Sorry to be grumbling here. I am just venting my frustration I will leave you with a recent shot from Grand Teton National Park of a Moose in non motion

Nice shot of Shoshone. He's quite the stud.

I feel your pain. I'm using the 500pf and the 70-200S and 2xTC for my wildlife work.

Thanks! Is that his name?

djrocks66's gear list:djrocks66's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D500 Fujifilm X-T100 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow