Nikon 200-600mm When?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
djrocks66
djrocks66 Senior Member • Posts: 1,601
Nikon 200-600mm When?

I have been patiently waiting for a long telephoto lens for the Z system. I am now starting to lose patience though. I am using both the Z7 and Z6II and enjoy using the system but having to adapt my Sigma 150-600mm C is getting old. It is very inconsistent with both cameras. It requires a lot of work to get sharp images of BIF. I was hoping by now Nikon would have released something. I know the whole world is upside down with the COVID pandemic but I feel like every other system has their own native long telephoto by now. I guess I should have held onto my D850 and D500. At least they worked well with the Sigma. Sorry to be grumbling here. I am just venting my frustration  I will leave you with a recent shot from Grand Teton National Park of a Moose in non motion 

djrocks66's gear list:djrocks66's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D500 Fujifilm X-T100 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +16 more
Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow