Second Outing with Z7 - Wallula Gap Hike

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HaroldC3
HaroldC3 Senior Member • Posts: 2,891
Second Outing with Z7 - Wallula Gap Hike

About 3 weeks ago I rented a Z7II and 24-200mm lens.  I made the most of my time with the camera and really liked what I was seeing and experiencing.  That prompted me to purchase a Z7 (I shoot landscapes and don't need the speed of the Z7II).  A couple of weeks ago I purchased a like-new Nikon Z7.  Last week I finally got my 24-200mm lens and this weekend I took it out for a spin.  Yesterday I went on a day trip to the Columbia River Gorge and I'm still working on those images.

This evening I took it with me on a hike at the Wallula Gap.  This is located in Southeast Washington close to the Oregon border.  It's got some interesting geological features and presents the best images with the late afternoon/evening light.  This evening was perfect hiking weather as it was mid-70s, sunny with a decent breeze.  To top it off, I was basically all alone.

So here are some images I took during my hike.

This is the Twin Sisters rock formation.

HaroldC3's gear list:HaroldC3's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 Nikon Z 24-200mm F4-6.3 VR Nikon Z 40mm F2
Nikon Z 24-200mm F4-6.3 VR Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow