Beginner in photography eos 70D camera

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Draziw1 New Member • Posts: 4
Beginner in photography eos 70D camera

Hey, im used to take computer science before but changed studies to mediatechnology. I have no experiene with cameras,photoshop,lightroom beforehand. Ive watched some tutorials but sadly i missed the first 2 weeks of uni cause i had an injury and had to stay at the hospital for 2 weeks. Ive just learned a few basics about the camera but one of my projects is taking a photo with:

Natural lights (no blitz, changed settings)

The photo should be taken with a reflector but i got none at the moment. So I guess a white wall background needs to be the solution?

The photo should be of trough a window to showcase the natural light

I need to take a "company photo portrait" in black or white background then use lightroom to make the background "even"? its what google translated it to. I Guess the background needs to be "clear" like not having visual intereference on the portrait.

Focal length has to be 50mm.

Ive been watching youtube videos, and googling since im so inexperienced but since im so far behind in this program im a little desperate. Ive catched up in all other programs in the study except photography with photoshop and lightroom. Ive never touched these programs before so its alot for a beginner. I only know how to use html, javascript, etc. But nothing about using media, i dont even have a instagram.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow