Viewfinders Comparison of X-T3 vs X-T4

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Charley123 Senior Member • Posts: 1,166
Viewfinders Comparison of X-T3 vs X-T4

Are there any differences between viewfinders of X-T3 vs X-T4?

Eyepoint aka Eyerelief difference? i.e. - is one better for using with glasses on than the other?

Any other differences in viewfinder between them?

===

Here's why I ask...

I want to buy an X-T3, but I want to try before I buy to verify that I can comfortably use it with my glasses on. Unfortuneately, my local camera store does not have an X-T3 in stock, but they do have an X-T4. So I could try the X-T4 (even though I'd order an X-T3).

===

P.S. - I'm aware that viewfinders have diopter adjustments, but that doesn't work for me because my eyesight is far worse than any camera diopter can compensate for. So I have to shoot with glasses on.

P.S.#2 - I'm very excited about Fuji cameras and lenses. I was previously very happy with Minolta 35mm film camera, then happy with Rebel T2i, then very happy with Olympus E-M10ii camera, but not satisfied with M43 format. I miss APS-C format and IMO Fuji-X is the best APS-C. I'm very excited about Fuji.

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Fujifilm X-T3 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow