Burnout or stepping back from photography?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
C Sean Veteran Member • Posts: 3,177
Burnout or stepping back from photography?

I don't know if other people are in the same boat but I'm feeling burned out when it comes to photography. This is despite I haven't done a lot in the past few years and the results of my photographs haven't been great. At the same time I'd started doing BJJ and I'm enjoying it. So I don't know if all my problems with photography stems from the Pandemic or I'm just bored of it.

Maybe I need to go back to the root of photography and use my primes when I can. In the last few days I'd visited a vintage car show. Usually I take a trinity of primes there instead of a standard zoom but this year I took with me the 12-60mm instead. Today and yesterday I felt burned out. However, frustratingly I've to go again tomorrow because my brother taking his little boy there and I wasn't meant to be going on the third day. To top it off my brother is arriving late and it going to be pouring with rain. It probably be better if I spend tomorrow in bed for a much needed sleep.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MNE
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow