Program mode , when and why using it ? Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
AstroVagabond
AstroVagabond Contributing Member • Posts: 673
Re: Program mode , when and why using it ?

I consider P mode Professional mode. When I'm shooting at an emotion filled event I place my camera in Professional mode and focus on capturing the quickly changing emotions people express through their facial expressions.

Other than that I shoot most often in manual mode.

I believe in taking advantage of all the technology in the cameras I purchase, or any electronic device. For me Professional mode used in the right situations provides significant value.

For years I left technology on the table by not taking the time to explore the technology available in the various electronic devices I purchased. I failed to maximize the value of my purchases.

I don't do that anymore. These days I put in the effort to understand the technology in what I bought and how to apply that technology to meet my various needs and maximize the value of my purchase.

(Disclaimer: Everything I post on DPReview fora is my opinion and should be treated as such unless you believe in what my opinion states. In that case it may be fact and not opinion. The reader should decide appropriately.)

AstroVagabond's gear list:AstroVagabond's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow