An interesting pictures comparaison with X30..

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hélios Méroé Regular Member • Posts: 156
An interesting pictures comparaison with X30..

The 3 images I sent you are 3 different crops from the Dpreview X30 Test in 200 ISO RAW file..the extra image on the far left is the X30 version developed with Iridient Developer 3.2 in normal settings.

In each image there are also the Dpreview versions of the X30 (with Lightroom Raw converter)/Canon G7X Mark II/Sony RX100/ Lumix LX10 so you can compare...

I hope you'll see like me that every time the Iridient version is by far the richest, most detailed and sharpest of the 5..and in case you're still asking: yes..it's the same Dpreview RAW from the X30 except it's developped with a real compatible software...

I just hope this will help realize as well that it's very easy to sabotage a supposedly magnanimous technical test at Dpreview or elsewhere by using a non really appropriate tool..the great quality of Iridient developer as a development tool for Xtrans files should have been logically notified at the time to guide potential buyers to the best tools for their camera..

I hope that this clear demonstration will give back its letters of nobility to this magnificent 2/3 X-Trans II sensor and to the undeniable quality and precision of the 28-112mm lens of the Fuji X30 which for the time was a very beautiful and relevant advance in the world of compact experts..

Hélios Méroé's gear list:Hélios Méroé's gear list
Fujifilm X30
Canon PowerShot G7 X Fujifilm X30 Panasonic LX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow