For sale : Lumix GM5 + 12-32 + 2 extra batteries & charger

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
FireM Junior Member • Posts: 29
For sale : Lumix GM5 + 12-32 + 2 extra batteries & charger

Hello there,

I'm selling my Lumix GM5 alongside its 12-32 kit lens, a removable flash, 2 extra batteries and a usb type-A charger.

The camera has seen very little use overall (always with great care) and comes in a near like-new state, as does the lens and all of the included items.

I mainly used it on a few hiking trips last winter, but find myself using my Canon film camera more and more, so I prefer to say goodbye to this lovely GM5, as I'm not using it anymore

Beyond it's legendary status as the smaller interchangeable-lens camera ever built, the GM5 is a true marvel when it comes to its features and interface and it's got pretty much everything that one will ever need : touch-screen, plenty of customizable buttons and dials, a very neat and useful viewfinder and, of course, an extremely compact format.

I added a small silicon-grip on the body so as to get a better handling and shooting experience, which can obviously be easily removed if needed.

I'll make sure to clean, reset and protect the camera and its accessories before shipping, and I can obviously configure it for the buyer's settings if need be

The camera

Price(incl. shipping costs) in Europe : 400€

Price (incl.shipping costs) to the US : 470$

Some Samples images from this winter :

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Lyon, France

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow