I did it

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GodSpeaks
GodSpeaks Forum Pro • Posts: 14,518
I did it

Yesterday I placed a down payment on a GFX100S and 45-100mm zoom lens.

I am told it should be in in about 2 weeks.  So last night I was trying to get my ducks in order and have everything I will need ready to go about the same time as the camera arrives.  I ordered a stand alone dual charger (the Fuji one is out of stock) and an extra battery.

I started looking at memory cards, but am not sure what speed to get.  I tried to check the specs to see what the maximum write speed of the camera is, but I cannot find it.  Does anyone know what the 100S maximum write speed is on UHS-II cards?

Regarding batteries...  I will be using the camera mainly for studio work, but usually anything from 1000 to 1500 shots in a session.  Will I need 3 or even 4 batteries to do this?

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'
- Rayna Butler

GodSpeaks's gear list:GodSpeaks's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Panasonic FZ1000 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Nikon D800E Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 +52 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow