Nikon SB-910 + Z6II settings for fill in flash

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
powerbook Regular Member • Posts: 457
Nikon SB-910 + Z6II settings for fill in flash

Hi,

I have a Nikon SB-910 blitz which has only been used quite a few times over the years, as I very rarely use flash. Today I use it on Nikon Z6II (it have never been on the Z6II ).

I have two question about flash/camera setting. Hope you can give a few input.

1. I was given the task of shooting some pictures of a dog in fast motion quite close, in full daylight with relatively high sun, and have an idea to try with flash in this light.
    I only want to make a faint fill of flash light and I have to go up in high shutter speed to freeze the movements and get sharp images and low ISO etc.
    How do I set up the SB910 and Z6II?
  2. When I have to take pictures of people at a fashion show, relatively close, how do I set up the SB910 (and Z6II), so that i get very faintly fill of the flash is made, so I maintain the relativ dark lighting that is in the room, and at the same time have a relatively high shutter speed and low ISO etc.

Thanks in advance

powerbook's gear list:powerbook's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-200mm F4-6.3 VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow