Help finding/downloading the Adobe RGB 1998 icc profile...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 21,124
Help finding/downloading the Adobe RGB 1998 icc profile...

Hello all...

It used to be that downloading (finding) the Adobe RGB 1998 icc color profile was easy - but not anymore. I don't have it installed on my Windows 10 color profile folder anymore and I don't know where to look for it.  I have the Adobe Creative Cloud installed with the latest copies of Photoshop, Lightroom, etc, and you'd think that this profile would be on the PC.  It used to be there, but when reinstalling Windows 10 to version 21 H1, all of a sudden it was no longer there.

Since the Adobe RGB 1998 color profile is not in my ICC color profile folder in Windows/System 32/Spool/Drivers/Color folder - is there anywhere else on my PC, where it may be located (I can't find it) - such as in an Adobe folder?

And if not, I've tried searching for this profile online - lots of information on what it does - but no direct site where to actually download it this particular profile.

Any help would be much appreciated?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Canon EOS M Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Fujifilm X-E2S Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow