Selling Z50 - my wife would rather use her iPhone ...

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
powerbook Regular Member • Posts: 428
Selling Z50 - my wife would rather use her iPhone ...

Selling my Z50 - my wife would rather use her iPhone!

After I got my Z6II, the Z50 has been quieter than expected. My wife should have used it, but do not bother. In many situations, her iPhone takes better pictures in terms of measuring the light, etc.

I can see that in many situations the pictures get better with her iPhone when there is a lot of sun, a lot of sky, etc. The contrasts and shadows are better.

I do not know if I want to do anything about it, because it is also about the fact that you always have your smartphone with you, and can quickly just shoot an okay picture. A lot has happened with smartphones over the last few years ... The only thing I can see will make it easier for her to use the Z50 is that she should use Active D-Lightning, which brightens the shadows nicely.

She takes pictures in either Aperture or Shutter priority but most at the time in AUTO too. She shoot JPEGs.

Any input?

powerbook's gear list:powerbook's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-200mm F4-6.3 VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Nikon Z50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow