First outing with new KP - cosmic!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
TBLF Senior Member • Posts: 1,163
Re: First outing with new KP - cosmic!

I really appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm for the act of photography! A lot of people would be hung up on what they spent on other equipment, or of what other people might think, while afraid to face the reality of their preference, instead of just doing what they enjoy and people's opinions be damned. (yikes, that could apply to a lot of things in life, now that I think on it, but I digress...)  It is refreshing to see such an honest self assessment in a public forum. It doesn't hurt that I wholeheartedly agree with you, heh. I've dabbled on the other side, and have found use for other tools in my arsenal, but the big OVF on my K1 always feels like coming home after using some of the other stuff. I think a lot of people will eventually end up running parallel systems, justifying it by having particular use/occasions assigned to each system.

-- hide signature --

EricV

TBLF's gear list:TBLF's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax smc DA* 300mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc D-FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR Pentax FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 +7 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow