*** Your R System Images - September ***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Larawanista
Larawanista Veteran Member • Posts: 4,736
Re: Commelina

nRaje wrote:

Thankyou Larawanista, macro is a lot of chance too.

I was looking at this tiny flower, it is just about 12mm and suddenly this fly appeared, also tiny, just the head appeared huge. So I moved back slightly to get both in the frame. This one is on R, I now feel I should have put it on the R5.

I am liking the lens more everyday. I have been using the EF-M 28mm macro on my M5 for quite some time now so I am familiar with some things and learning more with this lens.

Even on the R the lens is steady. I managed to do some manual focus stacking just with 4-5 shots which turned out quite good.

Thanks again.

You're welcome! Wow, what a coincidence. I used to shoot macro with the EF100mm f/2.8 IS USM. Then since most of my macro shoots are for product photography, I decided to grab the EFM28mm macro lens for my M6 Mark II.

But now I am becoming interested again to do macro in the great outdoors, I've been thinking about the new RF100mm. Thanks for sharing your feedback on how the lens is on the R. I am sure you will soon share macro images with that lens on your R5. Looking forward!

-- hide signature --

"Photography is therapeutic."
https://www.pbase.com/joshcruzphotos

Larawanista's gear list:Larawanista's gear list
Canon EOS M3 Canon EOS R Canon EOS RP Canon EOS R6 Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jnd
AC
AC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow