On1 new features announced

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
OP srock Contributing Member • Posts: 741
Re: On1 new features announced

I love using On1- The workflow, the effects and really, really good masking makes it a great choice for me. The new deNoising will be a godsend for me as I am an M43 user. For simple layering or simple text it is workable. I dont do a lot of cataloging, but as an organizer it is useable. There are some upgrades coming in this regard, but not a dealmaker/breaker for me.

I do keep several other programs available using Affinity for complex layering, Nik filters, and sometimes even PL4. I also keep lots of different tools in my workroom for different projects- there is unlikely to be a single tool which does it all

I have found a new workflow that I enjoy and gives me the results that I want since I stepped out of the Adobe orbit.

I remain surprised that some get so vehement about their choices. As long as you are getting the results that please you - Goodonya - If not there are a raft of good choices/ tools available to help you get there.

Steve

srock's gear list:srock's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Pentax K-3 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jfk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow