***Mini Challenge #641 "Black & white nature photography"

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
The Point and Shoot Pro
The Point and Shoot Pro Senior Member • Posts: 1,830
Re: ***Mini Challenge #641 "Black & white nature photography"

Jerry R wrote:

I agree with you. One very good lens from 24 to 200mm is the same range I have with 2 lenses. I just need some therapy to help me change.

Just do it. I did it years ago and NEVER miss it. I had an A350 with full kit of lenses, gear etc, before that I had olympus cameras and a full set of lenses and gear. I sold it all off and bought a Fujifilm X10 and X-S1. I do not miss my other gear one bit. I am starting to add to the collection with some doozies like the X100, RX1R, RX10 iv and ii, and others. The same amount i spend on a mid range lens I get another awesome point and shoot that takes amazing photos and/or videos.

Set yourself free! ha ha.

I wish that more manufacturers would make NON ICL cameras with great internals. Like a fuji MF camera with a nice 10-200mm lens on it and done.  I would buy that in a heartbeat.  Or a sony RX10 v. include an optional battery grip, if they could widen the lens to 18-600mm equivalent and a few other things...I am IN!

-- hide signature --

Fronterra Photography Tours
One Lens, No Problem
The Point and Shoot Pro

The Point and Shoot Pro's gear list:The Point and Shoot Pro's gear list
Canon PowerShot A570 IS Kodak DC220 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 Apple iPhone 11 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD RLBur
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow