X-T4 clarity vs other brands

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
malathan Regular Member • Posts: 278
X-T4 clarity vs other brands

Based on the DPReview's Studio shot comparison tool, with raw selected, the comparison between X-T3/4 and other cameras (Canon R6, Nikon z6 II) the Fuji was not as clear and sharp.  Is this inherent in fuji's cameras, related to the specific lenses the DPReview tool uses, or something else I am missing?

Currently with Canon 7d and looking at switching.  Since existing EF/EF-S lenses are not compatible with new cameras (without adaptor and with limitations), I am looking at being forced to start fresh.  As such, then no restrictions on what brand I go with.

Take landscape and family/pet photos primarily, with the latter being more low light situations.  See mixed thoughts on Fuji, but for most part seemed a popular camera.  But after looking at the comparison tool, having concerns that I am not looking at results properly.

-- hide signature --

Clayton
(I have my toys and empty wallet, but I am happy)

Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS R6 Fujifilm X-T4 Nikon Z6 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow