Two extraordinary cameras

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Henry Stamm Veteran Member • Posts: 3,414
Re: Two extraordinary cameras

19andrew47 wrote:

It was a monster compared to the E-1. The size, and shape of the E-1 fit my hand like a form fitting glove. For me, they should have found a way to fit the insides of the E-3 into the body everyone loved.

Andrew

Interesting.  I had the E-1, E-3, and E-5.  Used all 3 with grips permanently attached.  The way they handled, for me, was so similar that I only noticed small differences that did not matter.   Still have the 3 & 5 and still use them occasionally for very specific purposes.   Overall, I liked the E-5 and grip best.  I eventually purchased an em1.2 with grip.  Its lighter weight is a boon to me, although I would have preferred its guts to reside in the E-5 body.

At this point, I don't have much interest in buying another body unless there is a big jump in both MP & IQ.   What I have now works well and my clients don't care what I shoot.

Henry Stamm's gear list:Henry Stamm's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow