* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #697 on 2021 09 01 *

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
P3T3S Senior Member • Posts: 2,109
Group reply

I was thinking that the phrase β€œsearching for Lizards β€œ would have a different meaning to a modern school child than when I was that age. No longer looking in the grass around suitably sunny rocks, but involving smart phones and search engines. On top of that, even if they found the successful hunting grounds of my youth, the chances are the rocks would be bare, due to environmental challenges, or would be buried in the foundations of new building projects. 
The photo was supposed to illustrate that, and using the image found on the phone to repopulate the habitat. It was not supposed to create an illusion.

In fact the lizard was photographed in Cuba with the E-M1 andthe photo sent to my phone with the Olympus Share app. I laid the phone on some grass at home and rephotographed it. Despite the ridiculous F16, it was also taken with the E-M1!

Pete

P3T3S's gear list:P3T3S's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow