On1 new features announced

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
gh172 Junior Member • Posts: 29
Re: On1 new features announced

Hustle76 wrote:

gh172 wrote:

I purchased NoNoise recently and was planning on purchasing Photo Raw 21. It sounds like it would be pointless going ahead until the 2022 version is available. Would I only have to pay an upgrade fee rather than the full price given I've already purchased NoNoise?

Unlikely, I would say - they are two different pieces of software, priced differently.

NoNoise was released as a stand alone app, which is also available as part of the Professional Plugin Collection - and that will continue after ON1 RAW 2022 is released.

When launched, it was said that NoNoise’s functionality would be added to ON1 2022 - but users on the subscription model would be able to use NoNoise straight away.
ON1 might offer NoNoise owners some kind of deal when 2022 launches but I’m not aware of them doing it for people that only own one standalone app. It might be worth contacting customer service about it - I’ve found them very good in the past.

I think I Jumped in to On1 NoNoise having seen a online review and a good discounted price. I'm also in need of new photo editing software and was planning on getting the new 2022 version that will have it incorporated assuming It would be offered as an upgrade. I just completed a trial of DXO Photolab 4 Elite and loved Deep Prime and the fact it is incorporated into the editing software. Thanks for your feedback, I will contact customer service and I hope they will offer it as an upgrade. I think it's actually a bit of a pain using it as a stand alone option and will have been money wasted if I have to pay full price for the 2022 version of photo raw.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jfk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow