On1 new features announced

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
OP srock Contributing Member • Posts: 741
Re: On1 new features announced

The issue is that you are using the Effects module of On1 2021, and it sounds like  your ability to do that will end in On1 2022 as the various modules will not be able to be called individually  in 2022.

You can continue to work in 2021, since the new modules and capabilities dont interest you, and the Effects module hasn't changed (as far as I know) or purchase the plugin for Effects alone, or the plugin bundle to get stand alones/plugins of each of the modules.

I use On1 every day as my center and am very pleased with that. I use Affinity, NIk, Luminar, PL4 as extenders when I need to and am excited that I will be able to call a raft of PS plugins (hopefully some .8bfs as well). For me the masking abilities of On1 are unmatched and the program workflow really works for me. As they add capabilities, I find myself leaving On1 less and less.

I like PL4 but it still has a difficult and clunky interface and I find myself tearing my hair out each time I wait for NR. I cant live without Nik Silver effects though...

I keep buying Luminar and each time asking myself why...

Affinity is just so cool...

Steve

srock's gear list:srock's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Pentax K-3 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jfk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow