Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
Joop_S Contributing Member • Posts: 727
Re: Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Rico Schiekel wrote:

Not sure about the US but I ordered it 2021-06-05 here in Switzerland and nothing so far. No shop had or has the lens available since the release date. Not even the recommended selling price dropped down to the street price what normally happens when a lens gets available.

I hope they will deliver it before end of October before I go for holidays to Finland. 🙈

I order it direct from Nikon Europe on 2021-06-24 and had in in house on 06-29. I reported here that Nikon Europe had some, and at least 1 member have also ordered the lens on 06-24. At the end of the day it was out of stock. But at least 2 times it was back in stock for some hours. If the last one go to the UK then is it also out of stock in France, Germany, the Netherlands and about 20 more countries. The online shop is for Europe, not what I read by some that there is a separate shop for Nikon UK.

Joop_S's gear list:Joop_S's gear list
Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 Nikon Z 70-200 F2.8 VR Nikon Z 14-24mm F2.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow