Review K3 mark lll?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Alex Sarbu Forum Pro • Posts: 12,797
Re: Review K3 mark lll?

hikerdoc wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

hikerdoc wrote:

This camera has been out for perhaps 4-6 months and has not created the excitement hoped for.

It didn't? Hoped by whom?

Ricoh?

Do you have any public statement or inside info to support your assumption?

As far as we know, the K-3iii might've been generating precisely the excitement hoped for.

It is a DSLR.

Yes. And this is great.

Alex

Not meant as a negative or to denigrate the camera. But a DSLR is not a mystery. These reviewers have handled multiple DSLR and discussions of any negatives can not be consistently dismissed as a result of anti Ricoh bias or ineptness on part of reviewer. I know you disagree with the perception that is occurring. I am good with that and I hope a FF version of this camera will be the camera you can purchase.

To claim that we're consistently dismissing "any negatives" is untrue.

Anyone can see how the K-3iii is dissected by its owners; people are discussing its AF, its battery life and so on.

Perhaps the problem here is that we don't accept any and allcriticism. Is that bad though? Simon Joinson agreed with us and hastily retracted the "WaterFAILS" article, even apologizing for it (although it wasn't his fault). So we can be right, occasionally

Alex

-- hide signature --

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say." - George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Ricoh GR III Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow