Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
Rico Schiekel
Rico Schiekel Regular Member • Posts: 489
Re: Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

FuhTeng wrote:

I'm waiting every less patiently for my 105 Z. I'm going to be sad when it arrives after all my lovely flowers are dead and the beautiful bugs are hiding.

When was the most recent delivery for any of you in the USA (because Nikon sends lenses to regions) for your 105 Z?

There was the initial shipment but I've seen nothing since then. I know I'm high on what's left of the waiting list at Hunt's, but I'm disappointed to be waiting so long.

Not sure about the US but I ordered it 2021-06-05 here in Switzerland and nothing so far. No shop had or has the lens available since the release date. Not even the recommended selling price dropped down to the street price what normally happens when a lens gets available.

I hope they will deliver it before end of October before I go for holidays to Finland. 🙈

Rico Schiekel's gear list:Rico Schiekel's gear list
Nikon D5500 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF Voigtlander 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow