* The Weekly Image Thread 21 08 25 #597 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
OlympicGuy Senior Member • Posts: 1,738
Sorry about your condition, Joe.

My wife and I are living a fairly solitary life here on the Olympic Peninsula. There was a brief period of optimism in the early summer with the vaccines initially being available, but with the Delta variant it is back to basics. After graduating to a "biff" I am back wearing an N95 mask when I go indoors at stores. Since the pandemic began, we have not been indoors with other folks at their homes or other crowded places.

A good friend of ours back in Humboldt now has covid. She was not able to be fully vaccinated as she had a very bad reaction to her first shot. Sad.

Our 98 year old mother, who is in a nursing home in Humboldt, got covid and is doing okay for now. Go figure?

May I ask if you let your guard down or did you follow the strictest of protocols but still get covid.

We may be dealing with this for the rest of our lives. It is unbelievable how stupid many people are about vaccinations, masks and social distancing. How the human race made it this far is bewildering.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow