Review K3 mark lll?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
bob5050 Senior Member • Posts: 2,719
Re: Review K3 mark lll?

Lothman wrote:

I take photos to reactivate my brain long time afterwards not so much because I enjoy taking pictures on site.

Alternative philosophy here: "... the point is recording what we see, not recording instead of seeing. But, so approached, we both feel that having a camera in our hands allows us to see more and notice more while we’re traveling. The very act of taking pictures focuses the mind and attention on the present, on the real in front of us. Trying to get a shot helps us see and notice the remarkable, the typical, and the human. So taking pictures not only aids memory, it actually helps us take in more to remember. https://hillfort.com/2019/09/28/general-comments/

so you glue your camera to your eye all day long?

The point is not to prefer the VF to the actual scene, but in not feeling that I have to make a choice.

-- hide signature --

bob5050
All pictures I post here are SOOC, downsized 50% unless specifically identified otherwise.

bob5050's gear list:bob5050's gear list
Fujifilm XP130 Pentax K-3 Pentax K-3 Mark III Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL [IF] DC WR Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow