Review K3 mark lll?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Alex Sarbu Forum Pro • Posts: 12,798
Re: Review K3 mark lll?

Lothman wrote:

bob5050 wrote:

But isn't that, or shouldn't it be, a secondary concern? I don't travel because I photograph, I photograph because I travel. So I have little interest, while in the field, with what the sensor wants to show me--I want so see the reality. If the camera is set up properly, it will take care of itself, and I can tweak what it saw to my satisfaction when I get home.

Sorry for me this sounds esoteric. If you want to see the reality why on earth do you hold a camera between you and the reality, just see it direct. If you want to capture the reality, everything what helps you to record it as close as possible is welcome and on this I think an EVF can contribute better than an OVF.

Why on Earth would one want to stop seeing the reality when he raises the camera to his eye?

So no problem if you like looking through your viewfinder all the time, it is your choice to do so.

"All the time"? But you're right, it is our choice and thus it shouldn't be denied.

Alex

-- hide signature --

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say." - George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Ricoh GR III Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow