Which FF mirrorless system to add to my MFT?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sterkoff Junior Member • Posts: 37
Which FF mirrorless system to add to my MFT?

I am still keeping and using all of my MFT gear, so no need to debate between systems, but looking to add a FF mirrrorless camera and zoom lens for various reasons.  That being said, I haven't really been keeping up with what Sony/Nikon/Canon/Panasonic have been doing so I thought I would ask you guys what you have purchased and why.  For my use case, something like the Sony A7III and Sony 24-105mm looks like it would be about perfect, so based on that example, which other body/lens combinations would you recommend I look into?   I will never need any lenses for this FF system with a longer reach than the zoom I mentioned and at best would maybe buy a single fast prime to go along with the zoom.  For budget I would say keep in under 3k for body/zoom lens.

Sterkoff's gear list:Sterkoff's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm F1.7 +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Yxa
Yxa
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow