Review K3 mark lll?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
bob5050 Senior Member • Posts: 2,716
Re: Review K3 mark lll?

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Roland Karlsson wrote:

Of course, if you like your new camera and have confidence in it, that is the most important for you. But, you yourself is the less objective reviewer when you yourself have bought the camera.

Well... if people who have bought the camera are biased, then people who haven't bought the camera are biased as well - thus, there can be no objectivity

Certainly it's a two-edged sword. Buyers have a psychological stake in not having to admit error--once a commitment has been made, there's innate pressure to see oneself as insightful. General term would probably be 'confirmation bias.'

On the other hand, I can't think of anyone in the entire world more qualified to say what PentUp needs, values, and prefers in a camera more than PentUp. He IS the world's best authority on that issue. So his review has to be considered the most objective possible in being grounded on the actual user's requirements. "I know what I like" is a statement that's hard to refute.

-- hide signature --

bob5050
All pictures I post here are SOOC, downsized 50% unless specifically identified otherwise.

bob5050's gear list:bob5050's gear list
Fujifilm XP130 Pentax K-3 Pentax K-3 Mark III Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL [IF] DC WR Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow