SONY retouchers: what do you do this a file like this?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 12,484
SONY retouchers: what do you do this a file like this?

Whilst we are in lockdown here in NZ (rare but it sure does happen!) I did some serious culling and came across a few files, taken with the RX1R, so technically (I know, I know ...) a Cybershot camera so I should ask in the appropriate forum, but thought my chances here might be slightly better.

Who knows. But here is the file, for those who want to give it a try:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4g6bgwemopzfa9/_DSC4355.ARW?dl=0

My issue here is night-shots in China as I have encountered the green rooftops more than once and apart from some local white balance shifts (time consuming?) I have no real idea as to how to deal with files like this one. And not spend the rest of my days doing this ... Luma Masking and then a WB shift maybe? Tried that with so-so results.

Black & white is a possibility, but I feel like it is more like a lame workaround:

Thanks for trying!

Deed

Note: I am aware that the colour issue could happen with any camera, have actually taken some photos there with a GX8 (but not interested in an edit from that camera as such):

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Sony a7R IIIA Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +9 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Sony RX1R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow