Landing legs for Air 2S? Any suggestions for other accessories that are real world useful?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Len-O Senior Member • Posts: 1,502
Re: Landing legs for Air 2S? Any suggestions for other accessories that are real world useful?

Ellis Vener wrote:

I am considering getting landing legs for my new Air 2S, but don't these get in the way of the potential camera angles?
Also, beyond what comes in the FlyMore combo (which comes with spare rotors, more batteries and a multi-charger), a landing pad, and a car charging kit, are there any other accessories you have found to be worthwhile?

The most important item in the Fly More Combo are the ND filters, and at some time in the future you might want to supplement those with others from PolarPro, or Freewell. Otherwise you have all you will need with what you have bought, anything else is just GAS.

Since you have a landing pad, unless you intend to operate in areas of tall grass, or rough, stony patches leg extensions are an unnecessary extra. I bought a set from PGYTech for my Air 2, and which work well on my Air 2S, but are seldom used, and just fill my bag. My landing pad is used for 99% of my flights, and if a landing is going astray, to miss the pad to land on rough ground, I hand catch.

...but if you feel that they are something you will benefit from the PGYTech legs are as good as any for a reasonable price. They have other goodies to give you some more purchasing options.

https://www.pgytech.com/products/mavic-air-2-landing-gear-extensions

Len-O's gear list:Len-O's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow