Hiya! I Just bought a NX500

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP miked58 Senior Member • Posts: 1,511
Re: Hiya! I Just bought a NX500

doceyes wrote:

bkbirge wrote:

I've got the 10mm fisheye also which is pretty spectacular. I like the 16mm because it's equiv to a 24mm full frame so it's got a natural movie look to the vids.

The only thing more rare than the 10mm is the nx mini adapter for mounting nx lenses. That lens never comes up for sale locally.

180 pounds? Seriously? It took me a year to find a reasonably priced one. Enjoy.

Actually I made a mistake - the price was the equivalent of 140 pounds. I bought on a whim because you never know what you might get in an online trade but it was pretty nice condition, battery holds full charge which is lucky as it is hard to get a replacement currently. The lens seems good too. I have plenty of expensive lenses for my Canon cameras so this was just for a pocket replacement for my old Ricoh GR. I liked the idea of 4k but in use I will likely stick with 1080p.

-

miked58's gear list:miked58's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Samsung NX500 Nikon 1 J5 Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow