Duracell NPW-126s

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
21William Contributing Member • Posts: 676
Re: I have

grcolts wrote:

Asla wrote:

AidenPearce wrote:

Just wanted to buy a spare battery. But Fujifilm ones are so expensive. I found a Duracell battery at reasonable price.

Anyone used Duracell batteries on their cameras? I know their daily batteries are good but camera batteries?

Hi!

I have one Duracell for my X-E4. It works very well. I will buy one or two more...

A s l a

I have used two Duracell batteries now for over a year and have not had any problems whatsoever. And, they last as long as the original battery as well.

Perhaps you’re living on borrowed time? It could be said the longer you use it the more likely it is it will swell and cause damage to your camera. I’ve not heard of anyone that had problems Immediately with third party batteries, it happens after some time.
Isn't it often the case that many items seem to work perfectly well up to the point when they fail catastrophically?

Electrical items clearly operate on Smoke, once it escapes they no longer work!

21William's gear list:21William's gear list
Pentax K-5 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow