*** CIC 220: Summertime ***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Traveller Veteran Member • Posts: 6,255
Sorry, I'll Hit it Again Tomorrow

....i still have 8 wishes left from the Perseids Meteor shower.

Be that as it may, my photo computer, my best one, completely shut down, seemingly having done its own factory reset....willy-Nilly.

All passwords were lost, all programs had to be reconfigured to my previous settings....very strange....and then I had this: (a complaint posted to another site)

^^^^^^^^^^^

....I met with a client today, without masks, and then learned later he was an anti-vaxxer. Mr. R has been a client for 30+ years and when he walked in maskless and I was typing to finish his project for signature which is why he was there....I just didn't think about it, presuming that like all smart people that I liked that he was vaccinated....and in this brief time together, maskless was okay.

I am not okay with it now...I don't normally f*** up like this. I got his signature and hustled him out the door....but I am pi$$ed off, at him and my self.

On the bright side, the morning client brought me a ton of fresh fruit.....(Yummy), and the third client was masked, as was I....but the problem solving was a little edgy and not to my liking, but I will do it.

Question:

Do I have to worry about the middle client that was maskless?

And tonight I am supposed to be at a live play, Love's Labor Lost.

(life would be okay if I weren't so lazy...truth!)

Traveller

PS My Moderna shots are supposed to be pretty good against the Delta Variant.

So maybe I am okay, sigh.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow