Any way to correct distorsion in the live view on an A7III mounted with Tamron 17-28?

Started Aug 14, 2021 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
greg57 Contributing Member • Posts: 728
Any way to correct distorsion in the live view on an A7III mounted with Tamron 17-28?

Hello!

I'm a happy-ish user of a a7III + Tamron 17-28 combo which I use on a tripod for real estate shootings (general views with or without HDR bracketing).

This combo is doing the job quite well and it is my workhorse for real estate photography. Only problem is the huge distorsion of the 17-28. While it's perfectly corrected in Lightroom, it makes the framing of the photos quite difficult because, well, you're there looking for verticals that don't really exist because they're all bent by the distorsion. So I was wondering if there was a trick to have the jpeg-in-camera distorsion correction applied to live view...

-- hide signature --

Gregory Dziedzic
gregorydziedzic.com

greg57's gear list:greg57's gear list
Panasonic GX850 Sony a7 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS Tamron 17-28mm F2.8 Di III RXD +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow