Maybe I messed up or maybe the R5 saved me

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Steve W Veteran Member • Posts: 5,672
Re: Maybe I messed up or maybe the R5 saved me

Edward Leiken wrote:

Larawanista wrote:

Edward Leiken wrote:

Steve W wrote:

Congratulations. HS graduations are pivotal moments for all families.

Seriously! You thought your kids were expensive before? HA! College is ridiculous!

(nice shots though! That was pretty cool)

You thought college is expensive? Wait until they get to Medical School! Glad mine's done a few years ago and is now a General Surgeon

Good choice. I went into emergency medicine and it took me 20 years to pay off my loans. My son is applying to med school in the spring. CRAP. I tried to talk him out of it. I'm NEVER going to stop paying..... never

I don't know. It looks like you set an example and paid off your own medical school loans. Five years from now your son can pay off his own medical school loans.

In reality with my children I agreed to pay 1/2 their graduate school loans if they made through in the prescribed amount of time. I had friends who thought extending their graduate school time was a nice lifestyle and were in no rush. At least with medical school they don't typically let that happen. I don't have any kids who became doctors but have one son who is a lawyer and a daughter who is becoming a PA/NP.

-- hide signature --

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe! - Words to live by. Albert Einstein

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Sony a9 Fujifilm X-E3 Sony a7R IV Fujifilm X-T4 Canon EOS R5 +42 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow