So? Nikon Isn't Doomed!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MrHollywood
MrHollywood Senior Member • Posts: 3,875
So? Nikon Isn't Doomed!

Have a look at Nikon Rumors.

As expected, Nikon is showing gains yet again. And just wait for the Z9 and new lenses!

Of course, while many folks predicted doom for Nikon, some knew exactly where this was all heading. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how often Nikon was counted out. Understanding the ebb and flow of these markets is why I've always done well when betting on tech.

And yeah, as I predicted, the Zfc is a monster seller. My 2nd one came yesterday and it's being shipped off to NY as a gift. Nikon's FX version will sell almost as well.

So this is all GREAT news! If you own a Z6II or Z7II you already knew Nikon was already killing it, even more so if you've got some of these S lenses. It's a great time for photography, regardless of what brands you shoot, but VERY nice to see Nikon roaring back again!

Robert

-- hide signature --

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

MrHollywood's gear list:MrHollywood's gear list
Nikon D850 Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Nikon AF-S 70-200mm F2.8E FL ED VR Sony RX100 VI +22 more
Casio Exilim EX-Z9 Nikon Z fc
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
xtm
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow