My first Expo for local photoclub - need opinions

Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
MVDH
OP MVDH Senior Member • Posts: 1,208
Re: My first Expo for local photoclub - need opinions

OK.. thanks everybody for your very valuable feedback. I appreciate your opnions and critical eye very much. Many thanks!

In the end, thanks to your input and comments, I decided to select a completely different serie for the photoclub expo. This is my selection, I hope you like them.

All 3 images are taken in 2017 in Abisko National park in Northern Sweden, just like my other 2 series posted earlier. The beautiful Abiskojakka river has cut a nice canyon in the landscape, which is a real joy to photograph. Colourfull rocks, cristal clear water, and diffused light of the authum in combination with fall colours (this was end August) make it such a colourfull place.

My personal favorite image from that place is the 2nd one in this serie. It didn´t fit well with the portrait orientation of the earlier sets so I left it out.. but I decided that the strongest image (in my eyes) should be in there, so I selected the other images to fitwith it.

MVDH's gear list:MVDH's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow