If the X-S10 had weather sealing I’d jump

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
miketala Regular Member • Posts: 344
If the X-S10 had weather sealing I’d jump

I want a lighter-weight and cheaper X-T4. Something like the Olympus Em5 mark3. The X-T4 is like an Oly EM1, but Fuji has no real equivalent to the Em5. The X-S10 is the same as the Oly EM5, but it’s got worse ibis and no weather sealing. It only beats the Oly on sensor size, and nothing more. They are the same price.

I would have paid another up to another $200 (!) more for the X-S10 if it merely added some simple gaskets so it had modest weather sealing. It’s a no brainer.
I am waiting a few months before I purchase a new camera. I’m waiting for the next gen Mac laptop before I dive in, I have the money ready and am waiting just for that. My old Mac laptop is (legit) 10 years old and can’t run the current software that I’ll upgrade to when I get the camera. I’m updating everything.
I don’t care about form factor so much. Rangefinder or slr is fine. There just isn’t a smaller, cheaper, X-T4. Boo!

Fujifilm X-S1 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow