DNG from RAF processed by Capture One looks shifted in color after imported into Lightroom

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
butfly
butfly Forum Member • Posts: 80
DNG from RAF processed by Capture One looks shifted in color after imported into Lightroom

I had just begun to using Gfx100s, I think the problem is about raw process so the question is here but not the medium format forum.

I set my GFX100s taken pictures with Adobe RGB, and batching convert the RAFs to DNGs by C1, and import the results DNGs into Lightroom. The color in LR is shift.

After searching on web, it is said that LR renders RAWs as default camera matching as Adobe default. I configured my Gfx100s as exception of the Adobe Default, set it using Camera Setting, nothing changed.

For the same RAF, the DNG from Adobe DNG Convert looks correctly in LR. And import RAFs into LR directly looks correctly too.

Are there any RAW worker who did similar processes and has any experience?

And, is there any difference between the DNG from C1 and that from Adobe DNG Converter? I found a significant difference in size (double, more than 100 megabytes from Adobe DNG Converter vs more than 200 megabytes from C1).

And again, is there any other software can convert from RAF of GFX100s into DNG? (Besides the X-Transformer, which did not list GFX100s in its supported list of the latest version). The X RAW Studios needs camera connected, and I found only TIFF/JPEG in the RAW File Converter.

-- hide signature --

that all knowledge was but remembrance,
and that all novelty is but oblivion.

butfly's gear list:butfly's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon 1 V3 +14 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow