What to Get After X-T2

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
akurniady New Member • Posts: 3
What to Get After X-T2

Hi folks,

I've had my X-T2 (and the whole set: battery grip, 18-55, 10-24, etc.) for a few years, I'm used to it, and pretty much loved it. Unfortunately, due to pandemic, the whole thing is stuck in another country and it'll be a hassle to send it over (taxes, shipping cost, etc.).

Given that I won't be able to access my camera for another year, I'm looking to get a new camera, perhaps in the 1000$ range, so I can continue shooting (mostly portrait and macros now). Features I like on my X-T2: hassle-free, very fast exact controls, zero lag, just works. Also I liked the color/film simulations and not having to deal with postprocessing.

My options are (new or used):

• X-T30 (seems about the right price range, very similar to X-T2, better sensor, but otherwise not much different, a bit old at ~2 years).
  • X-T2 or X-T3.
  • X-S10 (feature wise looks interesting, but not sure if I'll like it due to the controls being quite different from X-T2).

X-T4 looks nice, but unfortunately out of my price range. Also, I need a lens perhaps something like a 35mm/f2, that would do macros and portrait, to go with it.

Any thoughts?

Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-T30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow