My Fuji film and Other lenses.

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Thangmuanzo Vaiphei New Member • Posts: 2
My Fuji film and Other lenses.

I have been shooting Fujifilm (XT3) and loving it. It has a great body and that camera has the look of the most beautiful camera ever made. The JPGs and the video are great and never would i like to compare with others. But slowly i feel bored with my camera after my son was born not because i dont have time for it but because i have lots of shooting for it. The art in my head was not coming with my Fuji body and its battalion of lenses. Those delicate moments and dreamy memories i tried to keep was not able to be produced by the Fuji system. Now he is toddler and i want a bokeh beast that will suppress the foreground and the background in away that the depth of field will be very delicate as life of a toddler is. One such is the 200mmf2. This lens is like human dream for roaming without oxygen on Mars. And its too pricey. So i came a cross the Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 which i would like to see both the lens and a Fuji in action. Like the 200mm its very very difficult to see someone using it. My question is is such thing possible or is it not a good choice?  This Fuji system has no art lens except the 56 and 50 f1.0 which i hate it. It cant shoot a full body and blurred the fore and back grounds of the subject, It shoots only facials or half body. Can i use Nikon lens on Fuji successfully? Why cant there be a Fuji mount art lenses? I am very upset now what to do with my Fuji system.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow