Canon EOS M (600d/700d/7d/100D) in 2021 and related questions

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
The Maverick Forum Member • Posts: 55
Canon EOS M (600d/700d/7d/100D) in 2021 and related questions

Hi guys,

I want to buy a small apsc camera and after months of research I found a Canon eos m for a very good price. I'm currently invested in Fuji X system but sometimes even those small cameras catch people's attention on the streets. I've seen people with point and shoots mostly go unnoticed. I like to shoot candid and sometimes the Eos m will allow me to do so.

My major concern is how do these now relatively older Canon bodies perform in low light at iso 3200  (for visualization-a place which is usually lit by 4-5 streetlamps).

I don't have a problem with autofocus as I treat all my cameras like my film cameras ,using manual focus 70% of the time.

I also do quite a bit of post processing with Raw files but not too heavy generally pushing the shadow slider in Lightroom to +25 and highlights to -20 with a little bit of contrast and color grading.

Also would like to ask if I can attach an optical/electronic viewfinder to its hot shoe.

Cheers everyone!!😊

Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow