Adam Ezra Group

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CharlesB58 Veteran Member • Posts: 9,622
Adam Ezra Group

The first indoor concert at the venue I work for since March 2020. First chance to really see how my EM1.2 performs compared to my EM1.1s. Difference is mostly in AF accuracy (which I'm still playing with settings to see what works best for concerts other than the tried and true A-AF with single point back button). The AF speed and accuracy with the 12-40 2.8 PRO is spoiling me and has me leaning more toward replacing my 4/3 50-200 with the 40-150 f2.8 PRO sooner than later.
I can't say that the difference in sensor performance is huge, or even outright noticeable. I will say the EM1.2 pics seem to handle some of the adjustments I make better than the EM1.1 files. A bit more DR, and less "fussy" when it comes to reducing noise without losing too much detail.
So far we have about a dozen acts booked for the remainder of the year, with more pending. Hopefully the covid delta variant won't muck things up too much.

-- hide signature --

Photography is not about the thing photographed. It is about how that thing looks photographed. Quote by Garry Winogrand
http://ikkensimages.com

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow