Challenge protocol. Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
abiquiuense
abiquiuense Veteran Member • Posts: 7,298
Challenge protocol.

Under what circumstances does dPR permit challenge entries without uploading and maintaining a gallery?

Upon sound advice, I’ve kept a running account of members’ profiles. Today’s exercise in that strategy** rendered an observation, which lead to my question, and therefore germaine to “challenge discussions.”

Upon entering competition, dPR directs challengers to their gallary, either through “upload now,” or, “choose image.” In the member’s “profile,” the upload is noted as a thumbnail, and an “odometer,” keeps tabs on the member’s upload history.  The member’s profile also shows the history of their challenges.

Wouldn’t it appear strange if certain members' profiles didn’t show the “running” thumbnails, didn’t show the member’s gallery, because they don’t have one, yet, if the member competes, there is their challenge history?

I'll be interested in your theory.

abiquiuense

** ”. . . but, wait, there’s more.” I’ve a feeling that there’s some sort logical explanation.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow