** Weekly X Series Photo Thread 01 AUG- 07 AUG **

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Morris0
Morris0 Forum Pro • Posts: 21,456
Re: The "Hammer!"

BobsYourUncle wrote:

Morris0 wrote:

A sweet image Bob. You took that photo very close to the place where one climbs out of the valley and it's quite a climb. The hike through the hudus is one of my favorite hikes ever and one of the last trips that I had my Nikon gear. After we rested a bit after the climb up, we got in the car and started to drive down and noticed snow on the ground that was not there when we arrived that June morning. A few minutes later heavy hail and I had to pull over and wait for the marbles that had fallen from the sky as driving on marbles, even with a 4X4 is quite an adventure.

Morris

Indeed. I have many images of the hikes down into the hoodoo's. The wonderful thing about those hikes is it seemed every turn and every step was a photo moment. Perhaps I may post others from this trip as well as some from the other N.P. visited in Utah.

Bob

Eye candy on those hikes. Thank goodness my family were also taking lots of photos. I'd love to see more of what you brought back. This is from Canyonlands.

Morris

Morris0's gear list:Morris0's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C XF 90mm Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Mar
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow