Finalist: Ricoh GR III vs Fujifilm X-T30

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ss3walkman Forum Member • Posts: 82
Finalist: Ricoh GR III vs Fujifilm X-T30

it’s been a long road and after hundreds of videos and dozens of articles, I finally narrowed my two choices down to two completely different cameras - the Ricoh GR III and the Fujifilm X-T30.

I plan to make a choice and purchase tomorrow, but I just wanted some last second opinions.

I know these are two completely different cameras, but they both interest me. I started off looking for a pocketable camera and still do. However, I do think that at this price point, the X-T30 is a well rounded machine and worth consideration.

I know it’s my decision to make, however, I would like to hear some of your opinions. We all know the differences between the two so there’s no need for me to list them. However, I would like to hear your take - if you were choosing between the two, which would you pick and why? Why wouldn’t you pick the other?

I have no interest in buying additional lenses. I’m considering the GR III, so the 15-45mm lens of the X-T30 is the only factor so please keep that in mind.

thank you in advance!

Fujifilm X-T3 Ricoh GR II Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow