Autocord out and about.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ulrik Christiansen
Ulrik Christiansen Senior Member • Posts: 2,008
Autocord out and about.

Hi all

I have not been shooting my Minolta Autocord for quite some time and with a trip to Spain planned later in September (if possible), I need to find out if I am to bring the Autocord or my much more used Mamiya C220. The Autocord is rather small and I will be bringing some digital gear as well - everything adds up.

So I ran the images through my current work procedure, which has also changed since last time using the Autocord. Here are a few of my keepers from today. It is HP5 rated at 200 and developed in DD-X 1+9 dilution for 15 minutes and 45 seconds. Cleaned up and corrected exposure and contrast.

The first two is from the Karen Blixen Museum in the northern part of Sjælland in Denmark. Here the Danish author, best known for her autobiography "Out of Africa", lived most of her life and is buried as well.

Beehives on the grounds of the Museum.

The grave of Karen Blixen.

The beach opposite the Museum.

Rainy forest on my way home.

Ulrik Christiansen's gear list:Ulrik Christiansen's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow