So long and thanks for all the fish!

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Tord S Eriksson
Tord S Eriksson Forum Pro • Posts: 15,478
Re: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Z-DX-CX in WA wrote:

Thanks to this forum for the many interesting conversations and help with the N1 system over the past few years. I came late to the system, and loved it, but was disappointed with the lens failure issues and then Nikon's decision to mothball it. When my 70-300 CX was dropped a few years ago, I pretty much gave up on N1 and concentrated on my DX gear. I kept my V1 and my 18.5mm and FT1 and occasionally enjoyed shooting with the light gear. Then when the Z50 came out, I added it to my bag and find myself using it more and more and the v1 less and less. So today, my remaining Nikon 1 system gear got sent off to KEH in expectation of a small check which I will apply to my next gear purchase... something in the Z family of lenses and cameras, most likely. Again, thanks to the forum. May all your images be beautiful!

Been a member here a long time, and I still use my Nikon 1 a lot, but not nearly as much as I did a couple of years back.
Mostly as a replacement to my TC, with the FT1. Sigma 135/1.8 Art is a lovely lens with the J5 or the V1, the Voigtlander 68, the Sigma 30/1.4 Art, and many more are delightful with the

Been a bit ill for a while, so I have really not had much enthusiasm for anything, sadly.
Hopefully, things will get better in a month, according to the doctors but just now I am a bit below par (spent ten hours in ER on Thursday, and since then I'm getting shots every 24 hours for at least over a month, probably longer.

Sad to hear anybody leave, but if you must, you must.

Maybe I should add that my problems have nothing to do with cancer, just clogged veins and things like that. Takes time, tiring, and hopefully with a happy ending!

-- hide signature --

tordseriksson (at) gmail.....
Owner of a handful of Nikon cameras. And a few lenses.
WSSA #456

Tord S Eriksson's gear list:Tord S Eriksson's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Ricoh GR Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D600 Nikon D3300 +23 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow